Women throughout the United States have looked at their legal options and the latest litigation news including vaginal mesh lawsuit claims and settlement information based on the serious surgery mesh complications including pain, vaginal mesh erosion, infection, bleeding, organ perforation, urinary problems and vaginal scarring / shrinkage. Currently no national transvaginal mesh class action lawsuit for complications has been filed and patients are filing individual claims.
The transvaginal mesh lawsuit claims are that the various mesh manufacturers were negligent in several ways including but not limited to:
• failed to adequately monitor all relevant scientific literature relevant to Mesh side effects
• failed to conduct and report post market safety surveillance on surgery mesh complications
• manufacturers were negligent in failing to use reasonable care in designing, manufacturing, marketing, labeling, packaging and selling surgery mesh
• the pelvic mesh products were not reasonable safe for their intended use and were defective with respect to their design
• the transvaginal mesh products were not reasonable safe for their intended uses and were defective with respect to their manufacture
• the vaginal mesh products were not reasonable safe for their intended uses and were defective due to a lack of appropriate and necessary warnings
• manufacturers breached express warranties that their surgery mesh products were safe and fit for their intended purposes
• manufacturers breached implied warranties that their surgery mesh products were merchantable and fit for their intended purposes
• manufacturers violated consumer protection laws through their use of false and misleading information or omissions of material facts relating to safety and efficacy of transvaginal mesh products
We represent all women who have suffered from surgery mesh complications on a contingency basis which means that there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case. If you underwent surgery for pelvic organ prolapse or stress urinary incontinence and have experienced problems including having additional surgeries for surgery mesh removal, please contact us for a free, confidential no-obligation consultation please call toll free or fill out our short online contact form and a vaginal mesh lawsuit settlements attorney will contact you to answer any of your questions and outline your legal options.
There are never any legal fees or expenses unless you receive compensation
Making A Difference
We believe that the manufacturers of transvaginal mesh products should be held accountable for any harm they are legally responsible for and people should be fairly compensated for damages caused by surgery mesh complications… find out more
Requesting a free legal consultation does not create an attorney-client relationship and you are not considered a client until a representation agreement has been signed and your case has been accepted.